Saturday, April 14, 2012

date night

Sometimes doing what we do every night and still calling it date night is still exciting. The only difference about tonight than any other evening is that we are going to watch extra episodes of Mad Men and pick up a pizza so I don't have to cook. And probably I am going to trick Hubs into giving me a legitimate back massage.

Today RBJ and I ran 10 miles. With a pack of semi-wild dogs running behind us. One would join up at about every house we passed. We also spent a legitimate amount of time calling to what we though was Jamie's dog, but was really a coyote. And then we couldn't figure out how to use a water bottle we ended up all spilling all over ourselves. As you can see, it was a level 10 entertaining run as far as runs go.

I cannot wait for the day of rest. Also known as Sunday.


xo,
kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment