Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Lately

Elsie, tonight you told me you were afraid of the dark. "Me scared dark, momma." I kissed the palm of each of your sweet little hands and told you that when you got scared to use momma's kisses- to press them to your cheek. You held onto those kisses so very tight. You are a busy girl and into everything but I adore you, so so much.

My sweet Grace, you have found your toes! Your feet are your new favorite toy. This has to be one of the cutest milestones. I got out the 6-9 month jammies for you today. You are growing so fast, my beautiful girl. I rocked you as I nursed you and you were so sleepy- like the new baby girl I brought home from the hospital not so long ago. I want to memorize your sweet baby smell and the weight of you in my arms.

You are so loved, my babies.

1 comment:

  1. hello youre beautitufl can i ask how many siblings u have

    ReplyDelete