Monday, July 8, 2013

june bug thug

From skipping down mountain trails, to maiming countless fish in the name of catch and release ( sorry fish, we love you) and building epic campfires, an blast was had by all this weekend! We love family camping trips. And the food. No food is better than camping food. 





Also we had the misfortune of looking at this bug that flew into my dad. Antlers? A tail? Stripes? Oh bug.  Out of nowhere in my mind I said, "IT'S A JUNE BUG!!", which, upon some uncomfortable bug googling turned out to be right! It is a ten stripe june beetle. Random fact power!

The more I stare at this bug the more I just want to cry. 

-farmwife

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you could answer a question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete