Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stress.

I haven't been legitimately stressed out in months and months. The last time I wanted to punch someone from stress was when I was leaving Ukraine, and we were being hassled by printers running out of paper and them having to resort to handwritten receipts. So I hassled the airport personel right back. In turn, I ended up being the only one in my group who had to pay for my luggage. Congrats for being assertive, huh? I don't know what the moral of that story is. I just really wanted to get on that flight.

Anyways, back to stress- in some odd way I missed it. And it is back in the form of SCHOOL and working full time-ish, and finding time in there to bake things and make dinner and keep my little casa reasonably clean and jump around to my sweet excersize videos. I even got a little face blemish... ( I refuse to call it a zit), from stress. And I was proud of it. Stress gives me more energy and an attack life attitude. And high blood pressure. Or is that the diet coke?

I don't know what this blog is about. I wear a shower cap.

xo,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment