Sunday, January 5, 2014

32 weeks!




How far along? 32 Weeks 


Total weight gain: 25 pounds

Maternity clothes? I couldn't wear anything else!  I am not a tiny bump preggers. It is pretty substantial. I am kind of in awe of of it. 

Best moment this week: Being told that she is head down at my last appointment & hearing her loud thumping heart beat.  This baby knows what to do!

Stretch Marks? Nope, which is incredible really.

Miss Anything?  Not particularly. I have realized that I still have 8 weeks (or more!) left of this pregnancy so I am just trying to settle in and enjoy it. 

Movement: Since she is head down now it is a little bit different, a lot more squirms and stretching than full out kicks, but I still get those, too. 

Food cravings: Still on my milk kick. I will quick drinking/eating so much dairy a little bit before her due date, I hear it makes for cranky babies once you start nursing. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope : )

Gender: Baby girl!                      

Symptoms: If I eat too much salt I swell up. It was especially bad the day after thanksgiving and the day after christmas. Too many salty snacks! If I drink tons of water and get some exercise it is much better, and I can still wear my wedding ring.  I also feel like someone kicked me really hard between the legs essentially all the time. It is actually quite painful.  I was  worried that I was dilating early, but I got checked, and apparently it is just ligament stretching pain/pressure from baby! And it's common to feel that way. So here's to the penguin waddle! And I should add that I have zero energy whatsoever.  Baby must be having a growth spurt because I am exhausted!


Belly Button in or out? It is so very out. 

Looking forward to:  March 5th! I am ready to snuggle this baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment