Friday, January 31, 2014

thinking spring



Thinking spring over here! The delivery truck dropped off  veggie seeds for our garden today, and it got me thinking of cool sunshiny days, and working in the garden with my little one snug on my chest in a carrier. That works, right?  Plus, with baby on my mind I am forever falling in love with things to dress her up in for when we aren't working in the dirt. 

Here is where all of these darling pieces hail from. Notice how they would all mix and match for maximum adorability? 

1) Boden Knitted Jacket          2)  Land of Nod Rocker           3) Tim & Leslie Diaper Bag
4) Baby Gap Rain Boots           5)  Boden Applique Pinnie       6)  Boden Cardi
7) Pretty Collar Onesie    8)   Boden Vest


P.S. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I found out that I passed the edTPA!! I kept myself busy all the day long, right until 10 pm when results were released. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it might quit working altogether. I am relieved out of my mind!!! I ran hobbled down to tell hubs, and kissed him all freaking over his face. He was slightly concerned about the dampness of the kisses, but I told him he should not mind because it is the spit of a champion.

-farmwife

No comments:

Post a Comment