Saturday, February 22, 2014

a few of my favorite things

Sitting here in hubby's husky tee and sweats you would think it would be more on the torturous side of things to fake shop for post baby clothes. Frankly, I just enjoy it. There are things that will always be Kayla. Sweaters with animals, impractical heels, romantic flowy blouses, dresses that make me feel like a million dollars ( even if it cost 30), leopard print, pants could be confused with pajamas, and almost anything cat related. I had fun putting together these items that make me drool and make my wallet remind me that it is the wallet of a soon to be stay at home momma. My income will be baby snuggles : )




          10) simple pink blouse  11) kitty ring     12) white wrap dress 



-farmwife

No comments:

Post a Comment