Saturday, June 29, 2013

orphan buggers

 You wouldn't guess that wet this kitty resembled more of a frog than anything. Unfortunately i don't have a picture of that.  She got a bath today because she got adopted!!! I sifted through my craigslist responses and found a sweet email from a couple who needed in a new indoor cat as theirs had passed away. Elliott had been wanting to keep his poofy siamese, but knowing that it wouldn't be a good indoor cat because I am allergic, and a white fluffer cat would basically look like a fantastic marshmallow treat to a coyote as an outdoor cat, he offered his sweet poofy to them. The woman cried she was so happy. Meeting random sweet strangers restores my faith in a kind and loving humanity. As opposed to Wal-Mart, in which I leave with  quite different feelings. But nevermind that now.


-farmwife

No comments:

Post a Comment