Saturday, October 5, 2013

#ldsconf

Today I am so grateful for general conference. I dragged my laptop room to room as I cleaned house, and sat down for second session in front of a giant pile of laundry. Here's to you full time working women, you are magic. It is hard to do it all.  After a few talks that hit me like a ton of bricks personalized for Kayla Goodrich I just laid my head down on the table and sobbed. Because the talks spoke to me so poignantly- because I had been needing to hear some of those things for a long time. I felt so aware of my Heavenly Father's love for me and could feel it tangibly through the words of his servants. He is aware of our struggles and shortcomings and today I was reminded that I have not been alone for a single second of them. My heart is filled with gratitude today for my membership in the church, and for the comfort and rock it has always been for me in my life.


-farmwife





No comments:

Post a Comment